Monday, October 29, 2012

Monday, October 29, 2012
Title: Pitch Reflection
We just finished a Hero’s Journey called The Pitch, a Digital Media project where we designed a media campaign for The Napa Valley Coffee Roaster Company with upper Class-Men.


Left:                  Middle:                Right:
Freshmen          Soft more             Junior

When we started this journey I felt kind of nervous because I didn't know how the upperclassmen would treat me. I thought that they might be mean of grumpy because my older brother is like that. But they were actually nice to me. They took my ideas into mind and added them into the project.
     
The Haunter (right) Licked           Gastly, Haunter, Gengar                   Haunter, Gengar, Gastly
the Charmander (left)                   Are evil and mean                            Are nice and kind

I met a mentor along the way named Marina. She help me by asking me if I had any ideas.
She also tried to get me to talk to people about our survey. When we were waiting to present I add on some ideas like the one about my wearing the t-shirt and how to show it to the owners.


Pikachu is helping the Pichu brothers with there 
running skills.

Now that it’s over, I’m a little sad because it was kind of fun meeting older people. It was great to get the presentation over with though I thought that I was going to faint. I am also happy because I got to see what it was like to be in a digital media class. It was pretty cool.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment