Tuesday, October 2, 2012

    


"The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek." Joseph Campbell.

Over all I think this means to me that "the cave I fear" is to me being afraid to talk to new people. When i'm around my friends i'm fine but when there are some new people I want to talk to I just can and in a way run away. "The treasure I seek" is to me the meaning of  finding joy of making new friends. By talking to people and getting to know them I can tell if I want to be friends with them. That is the treasure I want in the cave. But the question is now am I brave enough to go in the cave or to afraid.

In this picture it shows that when some-         In this picture it show 5 people. The kid in the center is the
one is trying to introduce me to new            main character. And the rest are his friends. They always have
people I in a way runaway. Which is the    his back. This is the treasurer i'm seeking because friends are
cave I fear.                                                 always there for you and  have your back and never give up
  

No comments:

Post a Comment