Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I have another odd Thanksgiving break. Well almost odd. On Friday during school I left early before my second class to got to Napa High School for an elementary school tour. We where going to Phillips Charter and Browns valley I think. Well the band left a little late about 15 min late. So Browns valley cancelled on us. Sad but we went to Phillips my elementary school. I got back to school with and hour or 45 mins left of school. The day after was my birth day. I turned 15. I'm 6 months away from driving. Of course we had Thanksgiving but I didn't eat any of that food. I normally don't. After that a new movie can out that I saw twice. It is called "Rse of the Guardians" . I'm going to see it again next weekend. Oh.. I almost forgot I had to get a hair cut. I blame my sister because she put gum in my hair. Had to get the whole thing shaved. sucks I know. But its easier to brush and comb through. So yeah a normal thanksgiving.
  
Phillips Elementary School                                                           15 B-day
 
Thanksgiving food. Not for me                                      New movie is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment