Monday, November 5, 2012

I would say that this quote (Below) relates to me because I have little friends here at New Tech but they except me for how I am. If I do something stupid or weird they laugh and don't walk away or say knock it off. I love my friends a lot and don't want to change them either. They are as weird as I am. That's why I love them. If they where to stop being weird I wouldn't have a connection with them any more. I know I've haven't been around or hanging out with them for a will but I had to do my work. I only do more work and less hanging out is because I want to be with another friend at Napa High who's also in the band. I want to be with her so we can plan out what we want to do for our long week breaks. Like for winter break, spring break, and summer. We might be going to Great America over the summer. So that's why I need to hang out with my friends less. Also so I can keep my grade up. But I will promise that I will find time to for my friends and do work at home. I hope.

"Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself - and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is."  By 
Jim Morrison 
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/friend.html#90HeuYgBGe8quT8W.99 


 
Two friends both acting weird. They share a great      One friend crying (Pikachu) because the other change.
bond.                                                                         (Ash) Now the other friend it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment